Learning in Wiltshire is Wiltshire Council’s professional training arm, serving the local community. We are keen to work in partnership with local organisations to raise knowledge and skills in pursuit of:
- better efficiencies and productivity for employers
- enhanced performance from staff and managers
- improved confidence and career progression
- opportunities for individuals
- wellbeing at work, which is good for everyone
Quality approved – We’re approved by City & Guilds, the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM), the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health and the British Computer Society (BCS) to deliver a range of accredited courses and qualifications. In addition we hold the coveted Matrix Standard for the quality of our Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) to learners.
Find out more here: http://www.learninginwiltshire.org.uk/images/Documents/Employers%20booklet%20v2final_LoRes.pdf