This course is recommended for new and existing groups. Any member of a steering group, trustee board or any person within a decision making capacity in a group is encouraged to attend this session.
An opportunity to review your community group, identifying your strengths and increasing your effectiveness.
We will be:
- Understanding your group and its structure
- Describing the roles of the committee members
- Identifying the skills needed to create an effective organisation
- Defining what makes a strong management committee
- Identifying good practice
Complete the training booking form or telephone 0845 034 5250 to book a place.