Windmill Hill Childrens Centre opening times MON-FRI 8.45am-4.45pm
Windmill Hill Children’s Centre works in partnership with organisations and services to support children under 5 and their families; this includes health visitors, midwives, childcare providers and army welfare services. All our services are underpinned by policies and procedures which ensure we provide a high quality service.
- Sessions at the Centre in Tidworth, Ludgershall and the surround villages.
- Baby clinic sessions.
- Family support: please contact Gabby Griffiths at the Centre on 01980 843010.
- Parenting courses: please call 01980 843010 to find out more.
- Sensory Room: to book a 30 minute session call 01980 843010.
- Information, advice and signposting to different services including: Returning to work & learning, Money Advice, Childcare & Childminders, and Early Years Inclusion. Contact the Centre on 01980 843010.
We offer other sessions and activities in response to the needs of the children and parents.
- FREE Counselling Service now available. Please call the Centre for more information.
- Interested in becoming a registered Childminder in Wiltshire?
- Benefit Reform Calculator – find out if you will be affected
- Breastfeeding support available. Please Call the Centre for more information
- Sensory Room – Introduce your baby to a magical world of sensory play in our Sensory room
- Thinking of Returning to Work?– Call us for a FREE 1:1 appointment with a careers advisor
As you know, the definition of domestic abuse has been widened to cover psychological intimidation and controlling behaviour and now applies to victims under the age 18.
We are currently running a Freedom Programme as you may know of a victim of domestic abuse who would benefit from attending the course. This could be someone who is experiencing domestic abuse now, or who has experienced it in the past and would like help moving forward or like to know how to spot an abuser to safeguard any future relationships.
It is designed so attendees can come to as many, or as few as they can manage. A crèche is available if parents do not have childcare in place. We can also deliver Freedom 1:1.
If you would like to find out more information, or would like to book onto the course you can call the Children’s Centre on: 01980 843010 to get Domestic Abuse advice or to find out more about your ticket to Freedom